Aluminum magnesium manganese roof panel
The aluminum-magnesium-manganese plate is an alloy material composed of three kinds of gold, aluminum, magnesium and manganese. It has the advantages of high strength, good toughness, corrosion resistance and aging resistance. As an aluminum alloy material for construction, aluminum magnesium manganese board
It plays an important role in the development of modern architecture in the direction of comfort, lightness, durability, economy and environmental protection. AA3004 aluminum-magnesium-manganese sheet has unparalleled cost performance due to its moderate structural strength, weather resistance, stain resistance, and easy bending and welding processing. It is widely recognized as a roofing and exterior wall material with an architectural design life of more than 50 years; Sexual climate architecture design,
The 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy material with stronger corrosion resistance can be selected.
1. Light weight; aluminum has a density of 2.73 g/m3, only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; high strength can be achieved by component configuration, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion-resistant; self-rust-proof ability, formed oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation and corrosion, acid and alkali resistance.
4. The surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. Anodizing, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, and painting can be performed.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing;
6. Good electrical conductivity.
7. Easy to install; aluminum metal can be connected by riveting, welding, gluing and other means.
8. Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
Advantages of aluminum-magnesium-manganese roofing system
(1) Safe and stable system structure
(2) Lightning protection characteristics
(3) Endless application capabilities
(4) Roof protection system
(5) Roof fall prevention system
(6) Complete attachment system