Color coated aluminum coil
Color coated aluminum coil, as the name implies, is the surface coating coloring treatment of aluminum plate or (aluminum coil). Commonly used are fluorocarbon color coated aluminum coil, polyester color aluminum coil, widely used in aluminum composite panel, aluminum veneer, aluminum honeycomb. Board, aluminum ceiling, roof top, trim, cans, electronics. Its performance is very stable and not easily corroded.
Color coated aluminum coil (for roofing sheet) is widely used in civil construction because of its stable performance and corrosion resistance.
The aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy for roofing and exterior walls generally adopts the Coil Coated process, which has the advantages of good color difference control, uniform paint film, high quality stability and environmental protection. The coating type is generally selected from PVDF fluorocarbon paint containing more than 70% of fluorocarbon resin.
Features of color coated aluminum coil:
1. Light weight; aluminum has a density of 2.73 g/cm3, which is only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; high strength can be achieved by component configuration, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion-resistant; self-rust-proof ability, formed oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation and corrosion, acid and alkali resistance.
4. The surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. Anodizing, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, and painting can be performed.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing.
6. Good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetized and low spark sensitivity to prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. Easy to install; aluminum metal can be connected by riveting, welding, gluing and other means.
8. Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
1. Flatness: There is no composite high temperature indentation on the surface, and there is no residual stress on the surface.
2, decorative: painted wood grain, stone grain, with a realistic sense of real material, there is a fresh natural beauty.
3, weather resistance: painted, high temperature baking of the paint pattern, high gloss retention, good color stability, small changes in color.
4. Mechanical: the selection of high-quality aluminum, plastics and advantages, using advanced composite technology.
5, environmental protection: salt and alkali acid rain corrosion, it will not corrode and produce germs, does not release toxic gases, does not cause keel and fixed parts corrosion, flame retardant.
PE: Good adhesion, durability, chemical resistance. Service life is 7-10 years.
SMP: Excellent hardness, heat resistance. It has the good durability and powder resistance, giossy resistance. Service life is 10-12 years.
HDP: Better UV resistance, high durability , the mainly performance between PE and PVDF coating. Service life is 10-15 years.
PVDF: Best formatlity and color retention, excellent outdoor durbility, dust resistance, solvent resistance. Service life is 20-25 years.