Common problems and treatment methods of nano anti-corrosion and heat insulation color aluminum plate
Nano anti-corrosion and heat insulation color aluminum sheets widely used in life can be divided into different types. Of course, there will be many problems in the process of application, and these small troubles may affect the overall appearance and product quality. Therefore, no matter what problems occur, we must ensure timely treatment before use.
1. Surface scratches. Surface scratches are a surface defect in the production process of nano anti-corrosion and heat-insulating color aluminum sheets. It not only affects the appearance of the product, but also reduces the corrosion resistance of the product. It can be divided into raw material scratches and production process scratches according to the source.
2. The scratch on the surface of the raw material refers to the quality defect of the substrate during the galvanizing production process. When the scratched substrate is used to produce the board, the quality of the surface of the produced nano-anti-corrosion and heat-insulating color aluminum plate is prone to color difference or even missing coating defects. The control measure is to check the production quality in the previous process and prevent the scratched original substrate from entering the factory.
3. Leakage coating. Leakage coating refers to a quality defect formed by the steel plate not being coated by the coating machine during the production process of nano anti-corrosion and heat insulation color aluminum plate, and it is also a common product quality defect in the production process. It not only directly affects the appearance of the product, but also affects the performance of the product. At the same time, it will also reduce the corrosion resistance of the product and lose the characteristics that the heat insulation color aluminum plate product should have. Therefore, we must know the reason for the lack of coating in the production process, so as to take effective measures to prevent and control the occurrence of leakage defects.
4. Missing coating of concave and convex points. It is caused by the paint not adhering to the steel plate due to the debris on the rollers of the raw material or the color coating line. It can be divided into two types: missed coating of pits and missed coating of bumps. The presence of debris on the raw material will cause bumps to form after coating. The solution is to check the cleanliness of the raw material before entering the coating after cleaning the quality of the strip. The existence of debris on the rollers will cause the pits to miss the coating after coating. It is judged that the missed coating caused by the debris on the rollers can be carried out according to the interval distance between impressions equal to the circumference of the rollers. The solution is to clean the color-coated line rollers before starting production to prevent debris from appearing on the rollers.
The pressure of oversupply of aluminum-magnesium-manganese plates will be alleviated to a certain extent. It is favorable for the trend of steel quotations after the holiday. Coupled with the recent very low level of Chinese quotations, there is hope that the quotations in the Chinese steel market will rise, and it is not ruled out that the market may rise rapidly in the short term.
1. The thermal insulation layer adopts polyurethane hard foam with excellent thermal insulation performance, which is combined with the relatively static air layer in the system to achieve double thermal insulation effect, meet the energy saving standard of 65% in cold areas, and save a lot of air conditioning costs for residents. It plays a positive role in promoting national energy conservation and emission reduction.
Shandong Xirui Metal Materials Co., Ltd. is an enterprise integrating scientific research, production and sales of color-coated aluminum coils, pre-roll-coated color aluminum strips, aluminum-magnesium-manganese panels, aluminum-magnesium-manganese roofing panels, fluorocarbon aluminum-magnesium-manganese panels, printed color aluminum panels, and embossed color aluminum panels.